Borders / God Ordained / Pope Confused
Real Quick : God Demands Borders
Keep at the forefront this list is quickly off the top of my head. Normally I would devote a sermons series to such an offensive issue but Governor Jay Inslee insured that the Enumclaw Police were enabled to run me out of the border of Enumclaw.
Back to borders.
The whole Universe is proof God wants enforced boarders.
“Who shut up the sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb, when I made the clouds its garment and wrapped it in thick darkness, when I fixed limits for it and set its doors and bars in place,
when I said, ‘This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt’?
“Have you ever given orders to the morning, or shown the dawn its place, that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it? (Job 38:8-13)
- God is creative and borders allow a diversity of identities, cultures and ethnicities. Such is a celebration.
- God is about families and each nation was assigned a home.
- God is full of order and borders allow for peaceful procedures in distributing food and wealth.
- God is for safety and borders permit peace to settle in regions while identifying areas that are full of chaos.
- God is a providing God and borders limit undercut cheap labor that robs a close neighbor from earning a living.
- God is holy and some areas of the world are more holy than others. Without borders all distinctions of holy and common are lost in confusion.
- God is wise so to keep tyrants from gaining world domination borders were established.
- God is demanding accountability, borders force responsibility upon individuals and nations.
- God is powerful and all things must submit to limits – even the ocean has a border.
- God is border creating and all animals have, or had, borders that they could not cross.
- God is for creativity and creativity requires borders; sky from land; water from sky, light from darkness.
Lesson: The Pope is all mixed up. Borders are a reason for celebrating the all wise God and there is fast approaching a world Holocaust. The destruction of borders is but one sign of the end. It is only lawless men and women that haven’t noticed the more they destroy borders, legal and landfall, the more oppression there is the land.
From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. (Acts 17:26)
Bonus: So what to the border of laws as they say down at the King County Court House.
Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
Opinion unto righteousness / Timothy Williams / Enumclaw.com