Wise Comic: Monday, April 10, 2017
- Comics often reflect basic wisdom, or lack of, knowledge in a land.
- They are today’s people prophets.
- Some wise, some not-so-wise. You be the judge.
- Naturally, this review reflects a commentary on the comic.
- All analysis is meant to be a positive reflection on the comic.
They worshiped the Lord , but they also served their own gods in accordance with the customs of the nations from which they had been brought. To this day they persist in their former practices. They neither worship the Lord nor adhere to the decrees and ordinances, the laws and commands that the Lord gave the descendants of Jacob, whom he named Israel. When the Lord made a covenant with the Israelites, he commanded them: “Do not worship any other gods or bow down to them, serve them or sacrifice to them. (2 Kings 17:33-35)
But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. (2 Corinthians 11:3)