Wise Comic: Even their own prophets has said, (Titus 1:12)
- Comics often reflect basic wisdom, or lack of, knowledge in a land.
- They are today’s people prophets.
- Some wise, some not-so-wise. You be the judge.
- Naturally, this review reflects a commentary on the comic.
- All analysis is meant to be a positive reflection on the comic.
Jeshurun grew fat and kicked; filled with food, he became heavy and sleek. He abandoned the God who made him and rejected the Rock his Savior. (Deuteronomy 32:15)