Wise Comic: Even their own prophets, (Titus 1:12)
- Comics often reflect basic wisdom, or lack of, knowledge in a land.
- They are today’s people prophets.
- Some wise, some not-so-wise. You be the judge.
- Naturally, this review reflects a commentary on the comic.
- All analysis is meant to be a positive reflection on the comic.
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him.
“Go on up, you baldhead!” they said. “Go on up, you baldhead!”
He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord . Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths. (2 Kings 2:23-24)
opinion unto righteousness ~ enumclaw.com ~ timothy williams