Supreme Court Reinstates Trump Travel Ban
The Supreme Court’s order came in a single paragraph, with no recorded dissents.
[reference article below]
Unlike Seattle, or Washington State’s method of lawlessness the Supreme Court in this situation understands the law.
Seattle or Washington State’s method of selfish lawlessness is to…
- First, break the Law they don’t like.
- Act like the broken Law was the Law all along.
- Storm-troop those who speak up about Lawless Law.
- Continue to break the Law until a Washington Judge orders Lawlessness to be The Law.
- Then act like such Lying Lawless Laws are the truth.
Prime examples are the City of Seattle and King County Prosecutors of Washington State overweening abuse on the concept of The Law.
For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. (2 Thessalonians 2:7-8)
Reference Article #2
- Some federal judges have joined the “resistance” to President Trump, but the Supreme Court doesn’t seem happy about it. See the Court’s pithy rebuke Monday to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, which last week defied a Supreme Court decision on the Trump travel ban. Wall Street Journal
See clear Federal Laws on immigration by following the link below.
enumclaw.com ~ opinion unto righteousness ~ timothy williams
Wednesday, September 13, 2017