Losing My Virginity

Losing My Virginity

Washington University in St. Louis One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130

“While I was losing my virginity, I was
I walked in on by my girlfriend’s dad, who
had come home from work early because,
I as he put it, God had told me I had to go

Washington University in St. Louis

1Washington University in St. Louis One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 6313o

[ see reference article and link(s) below ]

In every person’s life there are events where God warned but they ignored. In this case, God walked in the front door.

See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks.

If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven? At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken–that is, created things–so that what cannot be shaken may remain.

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.” (Hebrews 12:25-29)

Your tax dollars and government employees at work folks.

Just think some will become prosecutors and social workers. Even more, many will serve on juries.

Be very afraid.

Opinion Unto Righteousness
www.enumclaw.com / Proverbs 18:2 / Timothy Williams

Concept of Enumclaw.com

Article Reference

(thecollegefix.com)—Dozens of students involved in campus groups at Washington University in St. Louis recently posed nearly nude for photos featured in the campus newspaper’s annual sex issue.

The racy photos showcased a variety of different clubs on campus.

While some students are naked from behind in several photos, exposing their butts, most students strategically positioned stuffed animals, posters or other items in front of their naked bodies. Others posed in bras and underwear. Several stuck sexually charged poses, while others smiled innocently.