Temporarily Paralyzed

Temporarily Paralyzed

When Kailyn Kirk woke up on Wednesday morning, it didn’t take long for her mother, Jessica Griffin, to discover that something was very wrong.

The five-year-old couldn’t walk and her speech was slurred. Then Griffin discovered a tick attached to Kailyn’s scalp, and rushed her child to the emergency room. – The Blaze

[ see reference article and link(s) below ]
___________________________________________________________

  • According to the American Lyme Disease Foundation, little girls tend to get tick paralysis more than boys, because the bugs are better able to hide in long hair. – The Blaze

Another reason for the Federal Government to oppose God because He is sexist.

Another excuse for Feminists to hate men and rebel against the beauty God designed women to display.

Another command of God for Cultural Christianity Churches to disobey.

Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him, but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory?

For long hair is given to her as a covering. (1 Corinthians 11:14-15)

___________________________________________________
Opinion Unto Righteousness
www.enumclaw.com / Proverbs 18:2 / Timothy Williams
Concept of Enumclaw.com
Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Article Reference

(theblaze.com)—A tick bite can do that?

Kailyn was diagnosed with tick paralysis, which is commonly caused by bites from the Rocky Mountain wood tick and the American dog tick. The symptoms are temporary, but terrifying — caused by a neurotoxin found in the parasite’s saliva.

According to the American Lyme Disease Foundation, little girls tend to get tick paralysis more than boys, because the bugs are better able to hide in long hair.

By Wednesday evening, Kailyn was walking out of the hospital with two “get well” balloons in tow, with her mother saying on social media that “Everything is completely back to normal” and “GOD IS GOOD!!”

Griffin warned other parents to check their children for ticks often, given that tick paralyses is more common in children and worsens if not treated. In extreme cases, it can lead to respiratory failure and even death.