“Mark is a dyed-in-the-wool career prosecutor,”
Jan Olson, criminal defense attorney with Ellis Li McKinstry
That is correct, King County Mark Larson is a sinful, worldly, Pharisaic “dyed-in-the-wool career prosecutor” rather than a disciple of Jesus that has fallen to the ground and died to being anything in the world except reflecting the image of Jesus as the wind blows. [footnote]The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.” (John 3:8)[/footnote]
King County Mark Larson found his life as an accuser and thus became a wolf in sheep’s clothing. As Jesus warned those who find their life will lose it. [footnote]Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. (Matthew 10:39)[/footnote]
King County Prosecutor Mark Larson is indeed a dyed-in-the-wool career prosecutor or as Jesus put it a dyed-in-the-wool-wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing. [footnote]For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. (1 Corinthians 2:2)[/footnote]
King County Prosecutor Mark Larson
“has an ‘aw shucks’ way about him”
Veteran defense attorney, Jeff Cohen
Get Your Money Back
Shucks if these defense attorneys represented me I would be highly worried about the quality of their insight and their ability to put up a proper defense. Clearly these defense attorneys know less about Jesus Christ than Mark Larson.
[su_box title=”Romans 16:18″ box_color=”#935050″]For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people. (Romans 16:18)[/su_box]
Shockingly these defense attorneys have zero problem with Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall sitting alone with a False Accuser and leading, scripting and manipulating the accusations. [See evidence in video form by clicking here]
Once again the sin of favoritism committed by Veteran defense attorney, Jeff Cohen and Jan Olson and criminal defense attorney with Ellis Li McKinstry strikes again. These two certainly are worthless friends thus making themselves enemies of the cross of Christ. [footnote]Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses. (Proverbs 27:6)[/footnote] [footnote]For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. (Philippians 3:18)[/footnote]
The locust said to the grasshopper “You certainly see the ‘big picture.'”
Woe to Mark Larson for his friends are so blind about the court landscape and godliness that they believe Mr. Larson sees the “big picture.” Clearly Mark is smarter than you because you have both been totally taken in.
Without giving any legal advice if you are trouble with the prosecutor’s office hire the most pagan, out in the open ungodly lawyer you can afford because you can be sure they see through the pretense of King County “Christian” Prosecutors. It is always the blind that think the blind can see. After all both do see eye-to-eye and are in agreement as to what the horizon looks like. They both see the same black.
With saltless Christians like these it is no wonder Seattle burns without so much as a Christian whimper. [footnote]”Woe to you, because you are like unmarked graves, which men walk over without knowing it.” (Luke 11:44)[/footnote]
No wonder you believe the lie Mark that you are so wise and humble. Between dumbed down juries, sycophant Judges and friends like these you might very well be the smartest person in the room – which under those normal circumstances is absolutely no big deal to the Living God. No wonder you became a dyed-in-the-wool prosecutor.
Alas, how true it is that the blind cannot lead the blind and the pit awaits all of you unless you repent.
Mark you most definitely need a better class of friends that know how to love you with the power of God’s love. [See Iron Sharpens Iron]
I would have my money back if these guys represented me and no wonder, they were no match for King County Prosecutor Mark Larson. [footnote]Better to meet a bear robbed of her cubs than a fool in his folly. (Proverbs 17:12)[/footnote]
By Their Fruit
By their fruit you will know – but you at least have to let the Bible know you to start discerning good and bad fruit – aw shucks.
[su_box title=”Matthew 7:15-20″ box_color=”#935050″]”Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. (Matthew 7:15-20)[/su_box]
There is no mystery to the fact as to why King County Prosecutors substitute facts for, and I quote, feelings. Full on lie in King County Courts, manipulate witnesses, create false evidence, prosecute by slander, script out accusations and label playing Satan in the courtroom as a “holy mission” or as Judge Lori K. Smith informs the best dumbed down jury the State of Washington can create for you prosecutors, “It’s his job” to play Satan.
As the team* of Prosecutor Mark Larson proudly communicated they are only all too, and I quote, “happy” to unleash their abuse-power because they are on a “holy mission”. Like prosecutors everywhere you are fat, overfeed and lazy and thus able to ignore every command of Judge Lori K. Smith if you wish. Naturally if King County Prosecutors are prosecuting a fellow policeperson the dynamics are different and the sin is all the greater.
- You destroy financially so that the defendant has no means to defend themselves.[footnote]For I know how many are your offenses and how great your sins. You oppress the righteous and take bribes and you deprive the poor of justice in the courts. (Amos 5:12)[/footnote]
- Because you reveal in false humility you judge others by your own heart knowing not the power of God, nor the scriptures. [footnote]Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize. Such a person goes into great detail about what he has seen, and his unspiritual mind puffs him up with idle notions. (Colossians 2:18)[/footnote] [footnote]To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. (Titus 1:15)[/footnote] [footnote]Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. (Matthew 22:29)[/footnote]
- You are happy to destroy reputations so they must accept your plea bargain in the dark corners of the prosecutor’s office.[footnote] But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him. (1 John 2:11)[/footnote]
- You base your cases on sensuality, your feelings rather than on facts, evidence, and truth. [footnote]Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more. (Ephesians 4:19)[/footnote]
- You refuse to investigate, probe, and examine for lies, liars and false witnesses if it suits your selfish ambition. [footnote]They all plotted together to come and fight against Jerusalem and stir up trouble against it. (Nehemiah 4:8)[/footnote]
- You reveal in advertised false humility while hypocritically false-accusing others who have the humility of Jesus.[footnote]If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in that wicked men have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)[/footnote]
- You and Dan Satterberg claim to live by a “higher standard” yet fully protect and harbor bully Baptist police departments in Enumclaw Washington. You maneuver to heighten these bully cops lies, harassment and vilification of the humble in the land. [footnote]”Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? (Isaiah 58:6)[/footnote]
- You present absolutely no evidence to back up any claim in your prosecutor assertions. [footnote]The ruthless will vanish, the mockers will disappear, and all who have an eye for evil will be cut down- those who with a word make a man out to be guilty, who ensnare the defender in court and with false testimony deprive the innocent of justice. (Isaiah 29:20-21)[/footnote]
- You reflect not one single aspect of the Bible yet claim to be a Christian as you lust for flattery. [footnote]For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people. (Romans 16:18)[/footnote]
- You cannot recognize the grace and Truth of God when comes before you. [footnote]for they had not understood about the loaves; their hearts were hardened. (Mark 6:52)[/footnote]
- You entertain liars, slanders, and police that script out accusations while refusing to prosecute those who lie. [footnote]Whom are you mocking? At whom do you sneer and stick out your tongue? Are you not a brood of rebels, the offspring of liars? (Isaiah 57:4)[/footnote]
- You were neither faithful to the wife of your youth nor to justice which go hand-n-hand with your corrupt walk of pride. [footnote]Has not the Lord made them one? In flesh and spirit they are his. And why one? Because he was seeking godly offspring. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith with the wife of your youth. “I hate divorce,” says the Lord God of Israel, “and I hate a man’s covering himself with violence as well as with his garment,” says the Lord Almighty. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith. You have wearied the Lord with your words. “How have we wearied him?” you ask. By saying, “All who do evil are good in the eyes of the Lord , and he is pleased with them” or “Where is the God of justice?” (Malachi 2:15-17)[/footnote]
- You claim to be after the heart of God like David and do sin like David are stiff-necked to repent like David – you lie in the face of the Living God.[footnote] “Abraham is our father,” they answered. “If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do the things Abraham did. As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. (John 8:39-40)[/footnote]
- You cover over the misdeeds, corruptions, and vile wickedness of the King County Prosecutors office with whitewash. Changing web sites, delete information and rewording corruption so as to cover over the offenses of the King County Prosecutors Office with whitewash. [footnote]” ‘Because they lead my people astray, saying, “Peace,” when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash, therefore tell those who cover it with whitewash that it is going to fall. Rain will come in torrents, and I will send hailstones hurtling down, and violent winds will burst forth. When the wall collapses, will people not ask you, “Where is the whitewash you covered it with?” ” ‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: In my wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury. I will tear down the wall you have covered with whitewash and will level it to the ground so that its foundation will be laid bare. When it falls, you will be destroyed in it; and you will know that I am the Lord . So I will spend my wrath against the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. I will say to you, “The wall is gone and so are those who whitewashed it, (Ezekiel 13:10-15)[/footnote]
- You use the false-humility and friendliness of your “aw-shucks” to manipulate juries and weak-willed women. [footnote]They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, (2 Timothy 3:6)[/footnote]
- You keep waiting for a bribe, for some aspect of a case to benefit you before you will do one act of righteousness. [footnote]At the same time he was hoping that Paul would offer him a bribe, so he sent for him frequently and talked with him. (Acts 24:26)[/footnote]
- You destroy the humble in pursuit of your selfish goal.[footnote] I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless. (Isaiah 13:11)[/footnote]
- You strengthen the hand of evildoers of lairs so they use the court system to defy a holy God. [footnote]And among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen something horrible: They commit adultery and live a lie. They strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that no one turns from his wickedness. They are all like Sodom to me; the people of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah.” (Jeremiah 23:14)[/footnote]
- You orchestrate trials without evidence using ruthless measures, having an eye for evil and do everything happily in your power to deprive the innocent of a defense while blocking investigations. You lustily relish trials that with mere words make the innocent appear guilty. Indeed, your gang were “happy” when a “1/3 loss” of a defense took place. You sir and your follow Christians commit the sin of mocking the things of God! The ruthless will vanish, the mockers will disappear, and all who have an eye for evil will be cut down- those who with a word make a man out to be guilty, who ensnare the defender in court and with false testimony deprive the innocent of justice. (Isaiah 29:20-21)
- You are a rightly known as dyed-in-the-wool prosecutor rather than dying to self and being made in the image of Jesus and a man of the wind. [footnote] I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. (John 12:24)[/footnote]
- You live for your motorcycle instead of hating your own life. [footnote]The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. (John 12:25)[/footnote]
- You are blind to the fact like Eve in the Garden of Eden you use “expert” knowledge for selfish ends. [footnote]Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. (1 Peter 2:16)[/footnote]
- You became a prosecutor because your pride did not like being taken in. [footnote]I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to be first, will have nothing to do with us. (3 John 1:9)[/footnote]
- You use the release of those over-zealously prosecuted to keep yourself first so as not to look as if you had been taken in. [footnote]I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to be first, will have nothing to do with us. (3 John 1:9)[/footnote]
- You are happy when your fellow man stumbles in sin. [footnote]Because you rejoiced when the inheritance of the house of Israel became desolate, that is how I will treat you. You will be desolate, O Mount Seir, you and all of Edom. Then they will know that I am the Lord .’ ” (Ezekiel 35:15)[/footnote]
- You use public shame, news media and other outlets to publicly humility those you make a target when in your eyes they have sinned.[footnote] Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly. (Matthew 1:19)[/footnote]
- You selfishly are only concerned with those you label as “victim” rather than being blessed peace maker between God and man. Your victims are often a victim of their own sin yet you harden them in vengeance rather than repentance.[footnote] Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. (Matthew 5:9)[/footnote]
- You visit the sick by your own will, your own decision and with your own self-aggrandizing efforts. [footnote]Yet when he heard that Lazarus was sick, he stayed where he was two more days. (John 11:6)[/footnote]
- You are stiffed neck about those that are victims of your many sins and the corruption in King County Courts. [footnote]”You stiff-necked people, with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You are just like your fathers: You always resist the Holy Spirit! Was there ever a prophet your fathers did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him– (Acts 7:51-52)[/footnote]
- You only take the time to listen to those who flatter your ego. [footnote]How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God ? “But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?” (John 5:44-47)[/footnote]
- You think you are better than those you prosecute. [footnote]The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men–robbers, evildoers, adulterers–or even like this tax collector. (Luke 18:11)[/footnote]
- You endorse and associate with those who support baby killing. [footnote]The Day of the Lord You have abandoned your people, the house of Jacob. They are full of superstitions from the East; they practice divination like the Philistines and clasp hands with pagans. (Isaiah 2:6)[/footnote]
- You turn your back upon Prosecutor corruption years ago that made an “impression” upon you and remained silent in order to keep your position. [footnote]” ‘If a person sins because he does not speak up when he hears a public charge to testify regarding something he has seen or learned about, he will be held responsible. (Leviticus 5:1)[/footnote]
- You spread the yeast of your self-righteous Pharisaic yeast through-out King County Prosecutors, so they too go on sensuality when considering what to prosecute, ie. feelings. [footnote]And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep. 2 Peter 2:2[/footnote]
- You use the endorsement of defense attorneys to promote yourself and who have extremely low standing with the Lord Jesus Christ. [footnote]See Bible[/footnote]
- You employ corrupt, self-righteous bully detectives that corrupt investigations and script-out, planting false testimony while giving false testimony. [footnote] a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers. (Proverbs 6:19)[/footnote]
- You attack all the is held holy, loving, and sacred if it does not fit your dogma. [footnote]Woe to the city of oppressors, rebellious and defiled! (Zephaniah 3:1)[/footnote]
- You belittle experts and object to everything proper, truthful, and honest just as Satan does in order fulfill his unholy lusts. [footnote] Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down. (Revelation 12:10)[/footnote]
- You have chosen to be friends with the world, the news that supports Satanist Kindergarten, sexual perversion, idolatry, and baby-killing. [footnote]You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. (James 4:4)[/footnote]
- You give to the church your father started in Seattle words they want to hear like the false prophets of old. [footnote]For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. (2 Timothy 4:3)[/footnote]
- You talk of victims while your boss, Dan Satterberg promotes lawlessness with drugs and sexual sins thus increasing the very crimes you selfishly prosecute. As Jesus said, “woe to you hypocrites.” [footnote] “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.’ You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? (Matthew 23:16-17)[/footnote]
- You claim to have the truth but fail to seek out the Truth which is easily proved by the fact you prosecute cases without investigations and the testing for liars.[footnote] yet you refuse to come to me to have life. (John 5:40)[/footnote]
- You boast and brag in helping with the Green River Killer which took 21 long years to bring to a conclusion because you consulted a witch (psychic) rather than praying and fasting to the Living God.
- You fools boast and brag as if such incompetence of a two decade investigation was a great success. A “success” which took 21 years and countless bodies to bring to a conclusion. [footnote]Saul died because he was unfaithful to the Lord ; he did not keep the word of the Lord and even consulted a medium for guidance, (1 Chronicles 10:13)[/footnote] [footnote]Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things. (Philippians 3:19)[/footnote]
- You brag and boast that you got to question the Green River Killer – whoa, hold on to your horses the fool has spoken in his folly. No wonder you employed liars for the ruler Dan Satterberg [footnote]Arrogant lips are unsuited to a fool- how much worse lying lips to a ruler! (Proverbs 17:7)[/footnote]
- You use the name of fallen Christians and compromised Christians to gain sympathy for yourself. You use the vile to promote your “righteous” self. [footnote]My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; he whose walk is blameless will minister to me. No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence. (Psalm 101:6-7)[/footnote]
- You are unwilling to spot, rebuke and prosecute false witnesses. Something God commands your office to do. [footnote]A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will not go free. (Proverbs 19:5)[/footnote]
- You use the murder of others to promote yourself. Like Balaam you have received your wicked reward.[footnote] They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness. (2 Peter 2:15)[/footnote]
- You boast and brag with false humility letting others boast and brag for you – you – sir have received your reward in full. [footnote]”Be careful not to do your ‘acts of righteousness’ before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. (Matthew 6:1)[/footnote]
- You claim to be on a holy mission with the law but boast and brag you do not need the law to do what you do. Indeed, you are lawless and a faultfinder that divides brothers in order to be on top of every situation something for which the law was not based up.[footnote] Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position. (2 Peter 3:17)[/footnote] [footnote]These men are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage. (Jude 1:16)[/footnote]
- You work for and repeat the corruption of King County Prosecutors Office which in the Wenatchee Child Abuse prosecutions. King County Prosecutors committed the worst abuse by Prosecutors in the United States. Even the Salem Witch Hunt officials repented with prayer and fasting.[footnote] “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? (Luke 6:41)[/footnote]
- You use your position, name-dropping and association with others to hide your sins from scrutiny. [footnote]For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people. (Romans 16:18)[/footnote]
- You talk of yourself as a loving father as you destroy the home-life of others in pursuit of your unholy pride. [footnote]But Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison. (Acts 8:3)[/footnote]
- Sadducee Dan Satterberg who believes in nothing, while Pharisee Mark Larson appear righteous on the outside thanks to their well-publicized unholy alliance with The Seattle Times but are full, as Jesus said, of all things unclean. [footnote]In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside, you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness. (Matthew 23:28)[/footnote]
- You display the opposite of the love of Jesus as you both use the misfortune of others to promote your office and yourself. [footnote]Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. (1 Corinthians 13:4-5)[/footnote]
- etc. etc. etc. [footnote]”Just what I have been claiming all along,” Jesus replied. “I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is reliable, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.” (John 8:26)[/footnote]
The Team of King County Prosecutor Mark Larson
They will put you out of the synagogue;
in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God.
They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.
[*] Ian Goodhew King County Prosecutor Washington State, Prosecutor Dan Satterberg, Prosecutor David Seaver, Prosecutor Jason Simmons, Prosecutor Lisa Johnson, Prosecutor Mark Larson, Prosecutor Nicole Weston and Prosecutor Rich Anderson,
reviewed unto His righteousness
Because of the current sins within the Legal Profession, Media and Law-Enforcement any statements are subject to change. If you have any information about an issue please communicate such facts.
Post # [post_number id=”11305″][/post_number]
Justice and Justice Alone
[ other sites ]
[su_button url=”https://luke1425.org/” background=”#042b55″]Sit Down[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://theoffense.news/” background=”#042b55″]The Offense News[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://justicealone.org/” background=”#042b55″]Justice Alone[/su_button]
The only viable solution for those in the legal profession is to repent. Because sooner than they want to think God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. (Ecclesiastes 12:14)