It was one of them, their very own prophet, who said,
- Comics often reflect basic wisdom, or lack of, knowledge in a land.
- They are today’s people prophets.
- Some wise, some not-so-wise. You be the judge.
- Naturally, this review reflects a commentary on the comic.
- All analysis is meant to be a positive reflection on the comic.
In addition to being a wise man, the Preacher also taught the people knowledge; and he pondered, searched out and arranged many proverbs.
The Preacher sought to find delightful words and to write words of truth correctly.
The words of wise men are like goads, and masters of these collections are like well-driven nails; they are given by one Shepherd.
But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person.
For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil. (Ecclesiastes 12:9-14)
Reviewed Unto Righteousness
www.enumclaw.com | Proverbs 18:2 | Timothy Williams
Concept of Enumclaw.com